www.patronous.com
0 Likes

Hi,

Please let me know the details.

Shopify Expert
0 Likes

Hi,

The link is one of our shopify store interface.  https://gharseapp.com/

The name of our product is Gharse, It is a 2 sides marketplace - connecting home chefs with food lovers.

The home chefs are able to create their profile and upload their products - which are the various food dishes they can prepare.

The customers are able to browse various different regional cuisines, browse through the menu items and buy what they want.

We are having committed group dealing with shopify who can fulfill your prerequisite.

It would be great if you can take some time to have short call, where we can demonstrate our work and you can pose inquiries with respect to your prerequisite.

Respects,

@ensenterprises wrote:

Hi,

Please let me know the details.

Group Patronous

Best Regards,
Patronous Inc
www.patronous.com
0 Likes
15 0 0

hey,
Being a Shopify developer with 5+ years of experience. Can assist you. 
Feel free to contact.

Skype is: live:bellastone_5

Email Id: bellastone.mil@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you and hoping to have a long term relationship with you.

Regards

Bella Stone

0 Likes

Great to know, Can we have a skype/whatsapp call to discuss more about the project.

My Skype id is: einsteinnephew.ens1

Whatsapp: +91-8860775669

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0

Hey Team,

I am independent Shopify app developer and I just published my first app in the store. I was earlier working for an e-comm company helping them in developing various micro-services and then decided to start on my own.

My apps are yet about to make significant profit so I am looking to work part time with other app developers for the next couple of years.Do ping me if you think I am a good fit .

0 Likes