Shopify App Development Partner

chinatowncloset
Shopify Partner
1 0 3

Hi-

Im looking to hire a Shopify app developer to build a public Shopify App. The app will be one feature but I hope to work on it over the year and possibly build out more features for the app.

The ideal candidate:

- Is an individual or agency that has built a public Shopify app before 

- Has knowledge of Shopify Polaris 

- Is interested in working on a longer term project for Shopify App development with me.

If this is you, please leave your email and I will reach out. Open to candidates across the world :)

BogdanM
Shopify Partner
112 3 20

Hello,

Please find my contact details here.

Bogdan | WebShopAssist
User friendly apps with top-rated support
- SKUGen the SKU generator
- DPD Integration
0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello,

I have seen your requirement and I have developed public and private app for my previous clients. I will help you with your requirement. Please share your complete requirement at vincent.cis20@gmail.com so that I will check.

You can reach me at +13474801294 and skype me: cis.vincent for quick conversation.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes
Atique
Pathfinder
220 5 18

Hello,
I am Shopify app developer, I read your requirement & ready to work with you. This is my email is - atique@99coders.co 

Waiting for your reply to develop an app for you

Thanks ,

Atique/99coders

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
knowyweb
Tourist
28 0 1

HI,

I am shopify app developer and sure I'll help you on this project and make a long term relationship with you.

Happy to discuss with you further on it my id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com or skype: shah.darshanv.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1618 0 0

Hello,
Greeting! I would like to assist you on Shopify App development.
You can email me at shivankagrawal@gmail.com for further discussion.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

0 Likes
tariqqureshi
Excursionist
22 0 1

Hello,

I have a team of shopify experts and we have done 40+ projects please mail or skype me at Tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com so we will give you the work references and our portfolio link as well and we will talk more about the project.

Kind regards 

Tariq

0 Likes
andrew_2
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi,
If in case you are still looking out for some help, I would be glad to help you out as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Atique
Pathfinder
220 5 18

Hello,

Hopes you are doing well
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Atique/99coders

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
_yashvika_
2 0 0

Hi,

I would like to assist you with Shopify App development. We have a team of Shopify experts.
You can email me at yashvika@techforceinfotech.in for further discussion.

Best,
Yashvika

0 Likes