Shopify Developer Needed - Tiered Pricing and Collection List Customization

jade_01
7 0 0

We are looking for a developer to help us to customize our wholesale Shopify store to do the following.

1. Create a tiered pricing model for our wholesale store.  We want to be able to offer variant pricing based on the volume a customer is ordering.  We need this to be a price based on the overall amount purchased (which may or may not be different products).  Perhaps the best way to do this is to have the price in the cart reflect the pricing for the volume they are purchasing.

2. In addition to the catalog display and individual product pages we currently have, we would like to have give our customers a way to view all of our products on a one page list (collection page?) where they are able to add quantities of the products they would like to purchase.  Please see the attached for reference, though we will probably need to make the product images smaller.

We are looking to complete this as quickly as possible so please let us know your rates along with examples of similar work you have done as well as an estimation of how long this will take.  Our current retail store is http://www.violentlips.com and our wholesale store is currently password protected.

Thanks so much!

Jade Eiger
conceptcircle@gmail.com
The Concept Circle 

0 Likes
Web_Developer
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi Jade

Whats your email address so I can contact you.

Thanks

0 Likes
jade_01
7 0 0

Sorry about that I thought there was a way to message on here.  My email address is conceptcircle at gmail.com

Thanks!

Jade

0 Likes
jade_01
7 0 0

Any developers out there that can help us with this?

0 Likes
Web_Developer
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi Jade

I've emailed you.

0 Likes