Shopify Developer Needed

genniego
2 0 1

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to help me out with the design of our Shopify. We've already purchased a template but would like to create a new page that the template does not offer (as well as help in other small details of the store). Please email me at gogennie8@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thank you!

Luis1234
57 0 0

Hello there.

Hope you're doing good.

PM sent, pls check

Regards.

Luis

0 Likes
Seth_Roger
Excursionist
18 1 1

Hello,

I can surely assist you with your requirements.

PM sent, please have a look.

Best Regards!

Seth

0 Likes
genniego
2 0 1

Hi Seth,

I wasn't able receive any messages, please reach me at gogennie8@gmail.com. Thank you!

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
473 16 16

Hi @genniego 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Hello @genniego ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
125 1 2

Hi Gennie,

I have sent you an email, kindly check.

Would love to have a discussion and taking the proposal to the next level.

Best Regards,
Vishakha

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
101 0 1

Hello  @genniego  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You. 

0 Likes
Onlybunmi
1 0 0

I need someone to help me with my shopify page set up, kindly reach me on onlybunmi@gmail.com 

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
473 16 16

Hi @Onlybunmi 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes