Shopify Developer Wanted for Bespoke Retail Site Integration

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there

I'm new here so please go easy! ;)

I’m currently working with a client who is looking to re-platform their site onto Shopify. They are a retail brand, currently trading in the UK with fulfilment from their DC in Scotland and are looking for a bespoke design and front-end build, (I already have the design and front-end build taken care of) and integration into Shopify.

I’m looking for a development partner that I can outsource the Shopify integration side of the project to and wondered if this would be of interest to anyone on here?

I'm looking to work with someone in the UK only as this makes the comms so much easier, so if anyone is interested or knows of anyone that might be able to help, please get in touch.

Many thanks

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Jason,

We'd be happy to assist you on the project if geographical location is not an issue for you and we've availed custom made solution for bespoke retail store which we can show in our further discussion. So, let communicate further through given below mail id.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
30 0 0

Hi,

I have an experice of 5 + years in Shopify.

Do you want us to make the site from stratch or the site is already built up, and also theme will be provided by you or you need us to design

We can communicate via email, my email id is lisa.cisin20@gmail.com

Awaiting for your reply.

Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Jason - we would be happy to work with you and are interested in more detail. We're a certified Shopify partner and expert located minutes from their Ottawa, Canada headquarters - we know the platform and people very well. Although not in the UK we have a developer and client presence all over the world (as far as Australia, New Zealand, China) - so the distance is not an issue.

Please email us projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you are interested in discussing your project further. We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

Hi Jason,

We have 13+ years of experience with a team of 650+ experts working for clients from all around the world, we have our offices in 5 countries.

we can work on this project you can email me at ron@cisinlabs.com and if you want you contact me on

S.K.Y.P.E ID: cis(DOT)ron

Regards,

Ron Anderson

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello Jason,

I checked your post description in detail, so want to brief you on how it can be helped. let me know your available time. We can discuss further on skype: anaisys (dot) technologies or send me the requirements at anaisys.technologies@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
69 0 0

Hi Jason ,

Lets connect to skype: priyal_shivlab

kindly email me : priyal@shivlab.com 

Thanks

0 Likes