Shopify Developer opportunity with Biossance (Emeryville, CA)

Valeri
1 0 0

We are looking for an outstanding developer to partner with business leaders from Marketing, Creative and other departments to support the growth of our Biossance.com platform. Biossance, our consumer beauty brand, is pioneering sustainable beauty through biotechnology. Today, we are creating a 100% plant-based Squalane skincare line made from better purer ingredients that are good for the planet. This person would be the sole developer on the Digital Technology team and provide tremendous input to optimizing our customers' site experience. Here is the complete description:https://amyris.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=22&id=2637

0 Likes
Lucas_ShopifyEx
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Dear Valeri,

Nice to meet  you.

I have 10 years experience with shopify with my company.

Please have a visit to our company site and let me know if you are interested.

http://createur.com.au/

And if you want to contact to our company, you can contact on that site.

Or if you want to work directly with me, I will give you my skype or slack id.

Either way is okay.

I hope to work for you.

Best regard.

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi,

We would love to assist you in the project so let connect at info@bluetech.co.in to discuss further.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
500 4 6

Hello Valeri,
Greetings!

I have been offering my service as Shopify profesisonal and seeking to your post above can manage the same to support the business growth. 
Please let me know further, I have sent email from deepvyas71@gmail.com 

I look forward working remotely, any consulation needed.

Best Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1622 0 0

Hello. How are you Doing?. I would love to help you with this project. I have actually have tons of experience with working with clients to  bring their cosmetic line to life. I would love to speak with you more about this project. Do you mind sending me an email at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more details about your new project. I look forward to speaking with you?

0 Likes

about 7 hours ago

Hello Valeri,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify customization.

Please add me on Skype at anaisys.technologies to discuss dufurth.

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal 

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
andrew_2
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Dear Valeri,

I am an experienced developer and this is something that is well within my area of expertise.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Lisa29
3 0 0

Hello Valeri,

Hope you bare doing well..!

Lisa here, I have gone thtough your job requirement and I would like to assist you for the same.

Please add me on from Skype from- cis.lisa and you can mail me on - lisa.cisin30@gmail.com for quick discussion.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reagrds,

Lisa B.

0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hi Valeri,

Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with the same. Please share your complete requirement at vincent.cis20@gmail.com so that I will check and add me on Skype: cis.vincent for further discussion.

Looking forward for your prompt response.

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes