Shopify Developer wanted for full-time position in Copenhagen, Denmark

6 0 0

Would you like to be part of a fast-growing, environmentally conscious startup? At Organic Basics sustainability is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for a experienced web developer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high degree of responsibility to join our web team. The successful candidate will work 37 hours a week, helping us build new features for our e-commerce business.

Our website is built on Shopify with UIkit as our frontend framework, and we're using Shopify's ThemeKit API to have a local development environment and deploying updates out to several Shopify stores.

Full job description, requirements and how to apply can be found here

0 Likes
15 0 0

Hello Anders

Please check my PM. 

Garry

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
161 0 4

Hello,
Greeting! I have relevant experience in Shopify theme customization, Shopify store setup and Shopify APP development and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

shivankagrawal@gmail.com

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I have shopify experts with me to assist you in your requirement, but we can only help you remotely at the best rates possible.

If you are intersted to work with best developers who can assure you the best possible outcomes, kindly revert me back on my email id: diana@cisinlabs.com

or can connect with me over skype : live:diana_14674

Awaiting your reply to proceed further.

Kind Regards,

Diana K 

0 Likes