Shopify Expert Dev needed

Hello,

Owner of PlateGame here which is an automotive accessories store. 

I am currently looking for a developer to help me with a custom product builder in my store, none of the products on the market are suitable for what I am doing. 

Tasks that the builder must be able to perform. 

• Let the customer input custom text with chosen font (we have the fonts).
  • Let the customer choose their background.
  • Let the customer choose colours including fonts.
  • Allow an option for the customer to upload and scale their own image into the selected area.
  • Export the file in ai, SVG, indd or eps or attach to order.
  • Allow all this within our design template. 

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
99 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes

Hello @AppHausDan 

I am ready to help you with Shopify development,

Please connect via. Email - Peter@99coders.co 

Let's discuss Waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Peter

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @AppHausDan 

We will be happy to help you. Our e-mail id is task4store@mswebdesigner.com

0 Likes
Diksha06
Explorer
55 2 2

Hello @AppHausDan 

In this pandemic, hope you are well,  Sure, I'd happy to help you with a custom product builder in your store.

So I'd love to chat more about it. Please let me know your convenient time?

Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Looking forward to a positive response,

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Hina_dev
2 0 0

Hello,

Sure I can assist you with your Shopify store including all the features and functionality.

For more discussions, You can also ping me over skype: live:.cid.8e261ede78b00b01 or you can also approach me via mail hina attherate gshrmtechnology dot com

Thanks

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
217 0 2

Hello @AppHausDan ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
611 19 22

Hi @AppHausDan

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Moiz
Shopify Partner
64 0 7

Hello @AppHausDan

I understood the task for the custom product builder you want and will definitely help you in creating this builder with all its needed features. 

Just willing to have a quick call or chat with you to discuss and finalize everything in a shot.

Please feel free to drop me a line via Email: hello@creativemirza.com or Skype: creative.mirza21

Regards,

Mirza

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
367 4 12
Hello @AppHausDan ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes