Shopify Expert needed to work with client selecting, populating, adding plug ins, tweaking & testing

Highlighted
2 0 0

Verifiable Shopify Expert (officially designated by Shopify) needed to work with client to populate a premium Shopify theme with photos and text we provide. The job will include the standard tweaking and tailoring necessary to individualize/personalize a premium Shopify theme. Also must be able to add the Shopify apps and plug ins needed for a small catalog store with standard ecommerce needs and be able to test and assure proper functionality of same. The store is small with only 20 items for sale at any one time. The look and feel of the theme is elegant upscale yet quiet and classy. Simplicity is important. The product is a designer quality interior furnishing/pet habitat.

Excellent communication skills a must -  including the ability and willingness to interact with client by phone (as well as by email) - as the job requires aesthetic and technical choice making involving both parties. Assistance with Shopify theme selection based on client needs also involved.

Marketing savvy, experience, and understanding of artistic design needed as your feedback will be important to the process.

The time frame for completion of this job is open for discussion however timely efficiency is preferred.

Applicants must be located within the continental United States and speak fluent English.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
52 0 0

Hello,

I would be happy to work with you.

You can email me info@bestchoiceindia.com & add me on skype @BestChoiceIndia.

Regards,
PM

Professional Shopify Custom Themes and Modifications. email info@bestchoiceindia.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
298 11 13

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
39 0 1

Hi,

I can help!!

Please add me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com to discuss this further.

Thanks
Arnold

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there,

We are based out of Vancouver, Canada, which I guess is technically part of "continental" United States or North America.

A little bit about ourselves, we generally focus on building apps for Shopify, but are more than willing to go out of our way in slower times. Feel free to reach out to me via a personal message or a response here.

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hello

I would like to work with you kindly contact me on my email:- ravipatel572@ymail.com

Thanks

You need to custom/private shopify app ya any customize in theme then hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: webunityinfotech@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hello there, 

I assure you, I can help you. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype I will assist you further for the same. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes