Shopify Experts: How Do You Price Your Services?

WebWiz
2 0 0

I built a Shopify site for my cousin and it was a nice experience.  I'd like to do this again but get paid for my time.  

For those of you who *build* sites for others, what services do you offer and how do you determine how much to charge?

Do you take a flat fee for building the site or a percentage of sales?

How and where do you market your services?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Madvin
30 0 0

Hello, 

Kinldy please send me your E-mail ID so I will send the package deal or offer coupon on your e-mail. 

Regards, 

Madvin 

0 Likes
Rama
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi 

please send me skype request or send me email, will discuss more details.

email : rama@shopifyfreelancer.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Sathishkumar
19 0 0

Hi

I'm Expert Shopify Developer. I'm in this Industry from last 2 years. I can help you to set up, manage, and customize your Shopify stores look and work its best. I can provides expert design, development, and setup services that fit with your budget and timeline.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss the contract and your needs in detail.

Best Regards 
Sathish 
E-Mail: sathish@tecfreaks.com

Regards Sathish. E-Mail: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com Skype: sathishkumar.digital
0 Likes
Suture
Shopify Expert
648 0 105

It's nice to see that nobody actually reads your message. They just cut and paste in a generic response.

I normally charge and hourly rate. I normally get clients from word-of-mouth referrals.

0 Likes
WebWiz
2 0 0

@Ricky - Yup, every response (except yours) totally missed what I was asking and just tried to pitch me their services.  To be clear to everyone, I'm the OP and I am considering *building* Shopify sites for others, *not* having one build for myself.  What I asked about is how to set prices for Shopify builds, since the numbers I see in the "Shopify Experts" section are all over the place.  I see everything from $100 to "projects starting at $5,000".

So, to be more specific, let me ask differently...

If you build Shopify sites for others...

1. Do you charge an hourly rate or a flat fee?

2. If it's hourly, what is your rate and how many hours does a typical build take?

3. If it's a flat fee, what is it and what do you do (and not do) for that fee?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
168 0 6

Hi WebWiz, your question(s) is a difficult one to answer. We have different hourly rates for various services (design, digital marketing, app dev, etc.) but we typically like to flat rate projects, charging a one time fee for statements of work.

Most of our business comes by way of referral and we often are on retainer for clients, post project, due to the successful work we have completed. Creating long term partnerships with your clients is the goal.

Good luck!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes