Shopify / Front-end Developer position at fast growth start-up (London+remote; permanent/full-time)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Front End Web Developer (Shopify/Node.js/React) at Yoto (yotoplay.com)

We’re a small, creative team with a passion for technology, education, music, audiobooks and podcasts.

We’ve built and exited companies at scale before and we’re bringing that experience to the world of audio entertainment and learning for children. As a small start-up we don’t revel in office politics and endless meetings giving you more time to get on with the more fun part of the job.

We all love what we do. We are based in London (Angel), but currently with 100% remote working due to COVID-19. In normal times flexible working hours and/or remote working are standard. Many of the team are parents and we truly understand that life and work need to work together.

We're looking for a talented, methodical and versatile Shopify  developer with experience and passion for solving tough problems with scalable high-performance code. 

Roles & Responsibilities

• Creating and managing multiple Shopify Plus stores
  • Implementation of third-party Shopify apps
  • Hooking up to internal and external APIs
  • Optimising code and page load times for fast and fluid UX
  • Write structured, organised and reusable code with version control
  • Work and collaborate with other product, creative, marketing and development team members and stakeholders

Required Skills and Experience

• Shopify API experience
  • Experience with building and managing Shopify Plus stores on high-volume ecommerce sites
  • Knowledge in data migration and synchronisation between Shopify instances
  • Experience of systems integration & ecommerce integration with third parties (Marketing, Logistics, APIs, Subscription)
  • Excellent knowledge of JavaScript(ES6) and Javascript/Node.js design patterns
  • Experience with React (or Angular/Vue) frameworks desirable
  • Web security considerations and best practices
  • Pride in creating efficient, optimised, well-tested, quality code
  • Exposure to Agile delivery and development methodologies
  • Experience with Git, Version Control and Deployment environments
  • Great front-end skills (Liquid/HTML5/CSS/JavaScript/Responsive Design)

Job Type: Full-time, Permanent

Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 /year

Benefits:

• Remote and flexible working
  • Tax efficient EMI share options

Please get in touch directly at join@yotoplay.comNo recruiters or agencies please

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 1

Hi @filip_y 

Email sent 

Regards
Frank.J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
214 6 6

Hi @filip_y  

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Jennifer20 

Okay this is driving me nuts.

Please change your cut / paste copy from "I hope you're keeping great!" to "I hope you're doing great!"

That makes more grammatical sense.

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 341

@EdwardGoomba rofl

on a serious note shopify is int'l,  grammar differences can be qualifiers for merchants to recognize regional similarity, or a clue that there will be an intrinsic language barrier before having to reach out.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
2 Likes
Highlighted

@PaulNewtonYup - all things to consider.
I think it was just after seeing the same response 20 times in a row that it kind of got to me

0 Likes