Shopify POS -- Print out invoice immediately to Shopify POS receipt printer..Not back-end!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello -- 
I really can't believe SHOPIFY doesn't have this implemented. Please suggest it to your company reps.

Not everyone wants a POS that they have to monitor 24/7.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shop owners are BUSY running their operations/buying/pricing/inventory/sleeping.

I copied this from another post, and need the same info.

I just need TRAINING, for setting this up, as I will have many sites needing this exact operation.
Please send me a quote for cost of training.

If you don't want to train, quote on how much to do the site work..
----
COPIED from previous post below this line.
-----

I need an app that will auto print receipts to my Shopify POS receipt printer when an order is received in my Online store.  This is similar to the capability used as restaurants when you place an online order and the ticket is received by in-store employees (staff). 

I only have 1 location physical location for my store.  This will prevent me from having to monitor online sales and tell employees (staff) to pick orders when they are received.  

Staff do not have a way to receive notifications except for text through a wifi only iphone.  I do NOT want to print receipts, invoices, pack lists, etc via Google print.  Too many complicated access issues.  

Thank you!  
------------- <End copied text>
Please
Contact me directly -- masterk2099@gmail.com
With quotes for either. 
Thank you in advance..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

Hello,

I am a Shopify expert and would be happy to help. Please check your E-mail and add me on $k.y-pe: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
191 4 16

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here.

I can help you in Print out invoice immediately to Shopify POS receipt printer..Not back-end!

I understand your all tasks & ready to deliver as per your requirements asap. Please share me details on atique@99coders.co or Skype me at info@99coders.co

Waiting for your response,

Thanks & Regards,

Atique/99coders

atique@99coders.co

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes