Shopify Plus Developers with Fashion Experience

NaomiD
1 0 0

We are looking for an agency to provide support & maintenance and general design updates on an ongoing basis. Must have fashion experience. 

0 Likes
Charles_C21
Tourist
16 0 1

hello,

I can help,

please check PM

thanks

Charles L

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
538 18 20

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes

Dear NaomiD,

We will be happy to help you, please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hello @NaomiD 

Went through your post and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
171 1 1

Hello, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
174 0 7
Hi Naomi, we hope you are well. We can assist with this if you still need a hand. We have over 14 years experience working with Shopify, and are located minutes from Shopify’s headquarters. We know the people and platform very well.

Please contact us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you still require assistance.

Cheers.

WhiteWater Web
A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
528 5 7

Hi Naomi , 

I can assist on regular maintenance & support.

Please connect to discuss - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
krrunalraval
5 0 0

I'll be happy to provide ongoing shopify store support, please add me on skype at krrunalraval4@gmail.com for further discussion

0 Likes
LittleVenice
1 0 0

Hi Naomi

Just joined the 'community', so maybe this request has been filled?

Happy to offer our services for consideration and can provide links for you to review

UK based but deal with clients globally, currently working on projects in the middle east and to their time zone

team@venice.co.uk

0 Likes