Shopify Plus Developers with Fashion Experience

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are looking for an agency to provide support & maintenance and general design updates on an ongoing basis. Must have fashion experience. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

hello,

I can help,

please check PM

thanks

Charles L

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
154 0 4

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1255 72 153

Dear NaomiD,

We will be happy to help you, please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @NaomiD 

Went through your post and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 1

Hello, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6
Hi Naomi, we hope you are well. We can assist with this if you still need a hand. We have over 14 years experience working with Shopify, and are located minutes from Shopify’s headquarters. We know the people and platform very well.

Please contact us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you still require assistance.

Cheers.

WhiteWater Web
A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
421 1 4

Hi Naomi , 

I can assist on regular maintenance & support.

Please connect to discuss - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I'll be happy to provide ongoing shopify store support, please add me on skype at krrunalraval4@gmail.com for further discussion

0 Likes