Shopify Plus Developers with Fashion Experience

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are looking for an agency to provide support & maintenance and general design updates on an ongoing basis. Must have fashion experience. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

hello,

I can help,

please check PM

thanks

Charles L

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
378 15 14

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Dear NaomiD,

We will be happy to help you, please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @NaomiD 

Went through your post and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
107 1 1

Hello, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
156 0 6
Hi Naomi, we hope you are well. We can assist with this if you still need a hand. We have over 14 years experience working with Shopify, and are located minutes from Shopify’s headquarters. We know the people and platform very well.

Please contact us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you still require assistance.

Cheers.

WhiteWater Web
A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Naomi , 

I can assist on regular maintenance & support.

Please connect to discuss - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I'll be happy to provide ongoing shopify store support, please add me on skype at krrunalraval4@gmail.com for further discussion

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Naomi

Just joined the 'community', so maybe this request has been filled?

Happy to offer our services for consideration and can provide links for you to review

UK based but deal with clients globally, currently working on projects in the middle east and to their time zone

team@venice.co.uk

0 Likes