Shopify Project Manager Needed - Expanding Brick and Mortar Store in Cambridge, MA

kimurak
Tourist
6 0 5

Hello,

GrayMist Studio & Shop is looking for a half-time Shopify eCommerce Project manager to bring our brick and mortar store online. We are a boutique retail gift shop and a specialty crafts supply store (Nantucket Basket Making) located in Huron Village, West Cambridge Massachusetts. The project manager will help migrate our product line onto Shopify, become familiar with our products to help market them, will create, design and streamline operational systems and workflows for ecommerce fulfillment and tracking. We are looking for a person with initiative who can work both independently and with others. There is potential for this to become a full time position.

Please reply for more information.

Ken

Frank35
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

Hi,
Greetings!

I can assist you.

Please reach to me at frank@cisinlabs.com Or at Skype: - cis.am3

Awaiting your response.

Regards
Frank

0 Likes
Seth_Roger
Shopify Partner
52 1 3

Hello,

PM sent please check.

Regards!
Seth

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
102 1 2

Hello, how are you doing?

I can assist with your requirement.

To further discuss this, lets connect on:- skype- cis.garry

Email- garry@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
202 1 1

Hi Ken, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
614 19 22

Hi @kimurak 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
187 1 3

Hi Ken,

Greetings!

I will assist you to create an online Shopify store for your brand.

Please do connect with me over Skype (Skype ID: zehntechindore) or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Would like to discuss this more in detail.

Warm wishes,

Zehntech

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
368 4 13
Hello Ken,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
glenmj
3 0 0

Hey Ken,

Nice to meet you, we would be delighted to help you expand your brick and mortar store. We have years of experience developing stores and would love to chat. We also help with PPC, SEO and advertising.

Please feel free to look at our website and drop us an email when you are free to speak

hello@teasrlondon.com

Best,

Glen

0 Likes
kimurak
Tourist
6 0 5

I should have been more clear. I'm looking for a local person.

0 Likes