Shopify Scripts assistance for Plus shop

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10 1 5

Looking for assistance setting up a shipping script for a Plus shop. I don't have much Ruby experience, hoping to hire someone who can hop in and sort this out quicker than it would take me to figure it out.

I have a client's shop where the vast majority of products ship FedEx, but a handful ship USPS - but only if they're ordered alone. If the cart has a mix of standard products and these special products, then it ships FedEx.

So:

• Standard products -> FedEx
  • Special products only  -> USPS
  • Mix of standard and special -> FedEx

We have a tag - NoFedEx - which is applied to this special category of products. (Seems like an awkward double-negative to check for NOT NoFedEx instead of just tagging the rest YesFedEx, but since it's only a handful of products with this special rule I wanted to make it easier on the client so they're tagging 2% of their products NoFedEx instead of tagging 98% YesFedEx.)

Here's what I need to do with the script:

• Check the items in the cart for a tag "NoFedEx"
  • If all items in the cart have this tag, show USPS options and hide FedEx options
  • Else, show FedEx shipping options and hide USPS

This is the script I was using as a jump-off point: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/checkout-settings/script-editor/examples/shipping-scripts#hide-ra...

Hopefully this is pretty simple for a Ruby pro?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Explorer
44 3 1

Hi there,

I would be Glad to assist you.

Please reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com

or skype me- live:lauren_8606 so that we can discuss in detail.

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
156 0 6

Hi there - we hope you are well. We can assist with this item if you still need a hand.

We have over 14 years experience with Shopify...let us know.

Cheers.

WhiteWater Web

info@whitewatersolutions.com

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 0

Hello @Steve_King ,

I hope you're doing well.

We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have hands on experience with Shopify platform and are capable enough to implement the kind of features that you're looking for. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. 

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my Email ID & Skype ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.
Chirag Dave
Business Development Executive

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Steve_King 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Steve , 
I am interested assisting you on Shipping Script. 
Please contact further deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep  

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10 1 5

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks everyone! Someone sorted this out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Steve - would you be able to share the solution you came to? I have a somewhat similar task to achieve and am proficient enough in ruby to maybe amend yours to work for mine, but not enough to build from scratch. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Lawson_Thalmann 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes