Shopify Theme Modifications.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm currently using a theme that I have bought.I need a designer/developer to help me with some modifications to my site.I make handmade clutches and purses and will be selling them through my site.

Im looking to add a section on my site that is a custom section, the purpose of this section is so the customer can select the type of fabric and style they want for their purse/clutch and the quantity they would like made. I'm looking for someone to integrate this into my current theme. I want to be able to update this section myself as my fabrics will change quite often. I want this section to have a calculator integrated into it (as the price will vary depending on the fabric choice, quantity ect.) so the customer can see the total price as they select the options.

I'm also looking to add a section to each product page.

I offer custom labels to my purses and want a section on each product where the customer can select to have a custom label added to ther purse/clutch. And then a section where they can type in what they want on the label which then would let me know when they check out.

I look forward to your response and quote.

Please email me at lucille.elisabeth@gmail.com

Lucille.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
465 0 35

Email sent!

Trevor www.carlowseo.com
0 Likes