Shopify Tutor for a beginner Partner

Solved
Kpalombo
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi there,

I'm new to developing Shopify themes. I would LOVE someone with more experience than me to spend a couple hours with me - possibly weekly and help me out with some things. I have a list of customizations I want to learn and I want to become more comfortable with customizing existing themes - not so much building them from scratch. 

If you're interested please let me know. I'm of course happy to pay you so please name your price as well. I'm in Toronto Canada so please be mindful of any time different we might have!

Thanks so much  

Kaila 

Jacob_Killian
Excursionist
36 3 15

Made me interested in starting a Shopify dev club of sorts.

Was thinking of weekly live meetings - I use whereby, but any place where we could share code and knowledge for a couple of hours. 

Any takers?

Luis1234
Shopify Partner
69 0 2

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement. 

Kindly reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day. 

Regards,
Luis 

Kpalombo
Tourist
4 0 2

I would definitely be interested! @Jacob_Killian 

Jacob_Killian
Excursionist
36 3 15

I posted here:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Technical-Q-A/Dev-Club/m-p/1144375#M53304

and here:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Shopify-Dev-Club/m-p/1144370#M292712

Let's see if we can get some traction for this.  I think weekly live group meetings with break-out sessions for more focused tutoring/discussion would be very helpful for me and my burgeoning team.

Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
330 4 10
Hello @Kpalombo ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
545 18 21

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kpalombo 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
531 5 7

Hi Kaila ,

I am available to sort out your queries

Please connect further 
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
knowyweb
Tourist
32 0 2

Hi Kaila,

I am happy to spend couple of hours and explain things & teach you how to do customization.  Happy to discuss with you in detail on my id: shahdarshanv@gmail.com or skype: shah.darshanv

Thanks,

Darshan

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes

I'm are happy to assist you with your Shopify Theme Development, feel free to send me a message or an email.

0 Likes