1174 34 230

Simon, inbox me lixon@ecommercestudio.in

Available for hiring. Reach me at lixon@ecommercestudio.in
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Simon,

We'd be happy to assist you on design & development of your store. We've checked your existing website but Shopify store is locked. So, let communicate at info@bluetech.co.in for further understanding.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
168 0 6

Hi Simon - we hope you are well. We would be happy to give you a hand; we're a certified Shopify partner & expert located minutes from their Ottawa headquarters - we know the people and platform extremely well.

Hit us up at projects@whitewatersolutions.com should you still need a hand - all our quotes are free (even some of our work!).

Cheers.

Whitewater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Ankita___
1 0 0

Hello Simon,

,Hope you are doing well.

I have gone through your Website and very comfortable to take this job and redesign your site with attractive manner and modern design along with full mobile and browser responsive design.

I am able to start work immediately and posses good communication and assure you building quality into every aspect of your project.

Join me on Skype for quick discussion

Skype - Apps_lobby.
Email - Ankita.singh@hiteshi.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards
Ankita Singh

Ankita Singh Hiteshi Technologies | Ph(O): +91-9109122559 Email - ankita.singh@hiteshi.com | Skype - Apps_Lobby
0 Likes
Seth_Roger1
5 0 0

Hi Simon,

Hope you are doing well!

I have excellent skills in Shopify and will certainly assist you at cost effective rates. 

Please add me on Skype - seth.cis for a project discussion. I am available to assist you on immediate basis. You can also email me on seth.cisin10@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you. 

Thanks,

Seth Roger

0 Likes
sigmasolve
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Dear Simon

Hi!

I'm Parag with Sigma Solve. We are Shopify Experts and can assist you in rebranding your store design at a quick turnaround time.

We are ready to offer the lowest quote possible and aim to work on long term basis. 

Lets discuss further over Skype or email.

Look forward to your response.

Regards

Parag Shah
e.  pshah@sigmasolve.net
w.  www.sigmasolve.net
skype. parag.sigmasolve

0 Likes
Duckysam_Studio
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Simon,

I have been a UX Designer for over 12 years ( www.krop.com/zachs )  and have worked with top names like Disney, Activision, BCG, Sony, Riot Games & Guitar Center. I understand your grief when it comes to afforable eccomerce store redesigning and knowing you will be able to take care of the data base of products once the front end is strategically built and look and feel looking good saves a designer or team a lot of work moving forward. 

That said, I did review your current website you are pulling the data from but didnt have access to the new shopify site you are building in nor am aware of the theme you chose. Not to worry. If you are looking for a solid bid on rebuilding your taxonomy, reskinning the look and feel and restructuring the inventory so you can just add products once were done, we definitely can help you and very affordably. 

Please reach out to us if you are looking to do this quickly. Me and my team could have your request completed in 2 weeks tops if needed, and could input the inventory as well for an additional fee and time alloted. 

Give the work to the small guy, you will defintely recieve the hands-on treatment you deserve. We can work through a Skype call too if you like. 

Reach out when you can.

Zach

emailzachs@gmail.com

0 Likes
nanik
1 0 0

how with this way

0 Likes
Duckysam_Studio
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Simon, weve responded to your ask and been in correspondance, please let us know if youd like to futher this along and get things going for you thanks so much

DS

0 Likes