Shopify & Ecommerce Jobs Posting Guidelines

Community Manager
Community Manager
133 6 147

This discussion board is for Merchants (Shop Owners) looking to hire someone to help them out with marketing, app development, theme work etc. If you can assist with the request reply to the topic to begin a conversation.

Do not create new topics advertising a service you offer. Posts like this will be removed to prevent merchant requests from getting overlooked. 

Please note that Shopify is not professionally affiliated with any of the designers or developers that may respond to your post and is in no way responsible for the individual's actions.

Consider adding the following information to your job posting:

• Name & Contact Information
  • Company name
  • Project URL
  • Budget 
  • Description of the services required

It is always a good idea to ask applicants for a portfolio and referrals before you start working with them. 

If you haven't already consider subscribing to this discussion board as well turning on private messages. 

• To subscribe, while viewing the Shopify & Ecommerce Jobs board lick Options followed by Subscribe 
  • To turn on Private Messaging click on your avatar in the top right corner followed by My Settings. Within click Private Messenger, review the disclaimer followed by clicking Accept and finally Confirm.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes