Shopify cart page customization - limiting delivery zip-code

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I was wonderin if I can find someone to do something like this:

An extra text box on the cart page that prompts for zip code. Checks the entered zipcode against a list of allowed zipcode. If entered zipcode that's not on the allowed list, disable the checkout button and gives an error message.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

Hi Jerry,
I am familiar with the requirement you have posted and could surely assist you with this.
Please add me on skype:cis.am2 or drop me an email on anna.cis23@gmail.com to discuss further.

Regards,
Anna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1164 0 0

Hello. I would love to help. You can reach me at cnscanidate@gmail.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
75 0 11

Hi Jerry ... In case you aren't satisfied with the solutions you receive on this forum, here's a delivery/pickup app that would probably meet your needs.  I'm not affiliated with the app developer, but I have done some research on it for one of my client's shop.

Best of luck in finding your solution.

Cheers ...Rob

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Jerry,

Let me know if still, you didn't find a right candidate for the task so we can deploy our Shopify experts for the same. So, let communicate to share price and job plan.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1168 32 215

Hi Jerry, inbox me lixon@ecommercestudio.in

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Jerry,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi Jerry,

I have fully understood your requirement and I can finish this task within 2 hours.

Can we skype?

thanks

0 Likes