Shopify dev required

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 5

Hello,

I will preface this by stating I only want people from the US, UK or Australia to apply. You must have an excellent understanding of English. I've had too many issues in the past with communication barriers. It might sound rude, but I have wasted hundreds (if not thousands) over the years because of this.

The project: I'm redeveloping a Shopify site and I require some help. I have done most of the work already, there are just a few things left. The requirements are as follows:

• I need existing products to be converted into a new format (Shopify > Shopify, nothing fancy). There are dozens of products, but they are all using the same format.
  • Moving forward, I will require a solution to mass edit certain things (to increase prices by certain percentages, to add new materials to all products and so on). This solution could be to contact you each time - it doesn't matter, so long as a plan can be put in place that you can explain to me / us.
  • I have variants set up, and I need each variant to display the price. For example, I have 3 materials. Material 1 should have a '+$10' next to it, the next should have '+$20' and so on.
  • There are currently 2 variant types, I need one to be radio buttons and the other a combobox/dropdown

A login will be provided to the person who can help. A link can be provided if you'd like to inspect the site first. Please provide working examples of sites you have created as well as a portfolio if you are able. To demonstrate that you have read the requirements and understand all that is needed (and that you are able to undertake the work), please also begin your post by explaining where you are from.

Thanks,
Phill

0 Likes
Highlighted
26 0 0

Hello phill, 

I can help you, Please reach me at: troy.cis20@gmail.com and skype me: cis.troy 

Regards

troy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1167 0 0

Hello. I would love to help with your store. A few projects I have developed and designed is 

www.diffeyewear.com

www.jluxlabel.com

You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Phill,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Phill - we hope you are well. We are certified partners & experts of Shopify/Shopify Plus, located minutes from Shopify’s headquarters in Ottawa, Canada. When it comes to the platform we do it all.

If you are ok working with friendly, experienced Canadians hit us up at projects@whitewatersolutions.com.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 117 353

USA

• I need existing products to be converted into a new format (Shopify > Shopify, nothing fancy). There are dozens of products, but they are all using the same format. 

If this is a simple producty copy going store to store there are apps for product sync'ing in the app store.You can also use liquid itself to do text tranformations and copy that out to what you need.

• Moving forward, I will require a solution to mass edit certain things (to increase prices by certain percentages, to add new materials to all products and so on). .....

Things like percentage increase is handled by

• A) CSV export|import : selecting relevant products in /admin/products -> export -> 'Selected: # Products' -> then excel for percentage formulas, variant options like materials -> import
  • B)  The bulk editor admin/bulk?resource_name=Product&edit=variants.price but this is manual field by field and doesn't do math formulas
  • C)  There are also apps to facilitate bulk editing

• I have variants set up, and I need each variant to display the price. For example, I have 3 materials. Material 1 should have a '+$10' next to it, the next should have '+$20' and so on.
  • There are currently 2 variant types, I need one to be radio buttons and the other a combobox/dropdown

For those customizations, contact me with store url for an estimate paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
442 2 5

Hi Phill,
Greetings

I am able to help you further on the requirement 
Please contact - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Best Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2684 67 818

Congrats Paul, you seems to be the only one who can read and understand  in this thread!

:)

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
0 Likes