Shopify expert to do BookThatApp customisation

2 0 0

Looking for someone to change the BookThatApp calendar settings in our e-shop www.mudvi.eu

We are renting products for either 4 or 8 days (two options only)

The problem is that saturdays and sundays are day-offs in our country, so it is not possible to use post service during these days.  So we can not call courier to return the the product on Saturday and Sunday.  Therefore if customer rents product for the 4 days period which starts on Wednesday or Thurday, we have a problem, as the last day of the period is on Saturday or Sunday. According our low, the customer has to see return date on an order.  So at the moment the callendar automatically counts return date on Saturday or Sunday.

We need help to  arrange the calendar in the way that the first day of the renting period could not be a Saturday or a Sunday. And the last day could not be a Saturday or a Sunday either. So if for example the renting period starts on Thursday and the renting is for 4 days, the last day in such case would be Monday, but not Sunday (5 rental days, only payment for 4 days and this same with 8 days reantal period).

They said the app uses the standard jQuery UI datepicker which is fully customisable. 

0 Likes
105 0 0

Hi,

I would be more than happy to help you with your requirement. Please share your complete requirement details at vincent.cis20@gmail.com so that I will check.

You can reach me at +13474801294 or Skype me: cis.vincent for quick conversation.

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
167 0 4
Hello,
Greetings! I would like to happy to assist on calendar App. I have worked on it recently and could fix the issue as mentioned in job description.
You can email me at shivankagrawal@gmail.com to discuss further and see my work done on booktatapp.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank You, Shivank Agrawal 
I have sent you an email and I am waiting for your reply

0 Likes

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. You can reach me at ecommercewebguru@gmail.com for a formal quote.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
31 0 1

Hello,

i have a team of shopify experts, we have checked your requirements and  we are highly interested to resolve this issue please mail or skype me on Tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com 

Kind regards 

Tariq

0 Likes
Excursionist
95 0 2

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here.

I can help you to  change the BookThatApp calendar settings in your e-shop www.mudvi.eu

I understand your all tasks & ready to deliver as per your requirements asap. Please share me details on atique@99coders.co

Waiting for your response,

Thanks & Regards,

Atique/99coders

atique@99coders.co

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 1

Hi Mudvi,

I have gone through your requirement and clearly understood your requirement and I am sure I can help you on this tasks.  I'll change the BookThatApp calendar settings in your e-shop, so Saturday-Sunday will be off and not counted in Rented time period.

Happy to discuss with you further on it my id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com or skype: shah.darshanv

Thanks,

Darshan

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

I would like to assist you with the calendar App. I could fix the issue that you've mentioned in your description.
You can email me at yashvika@techforceinfotech.in to discuss more.

Thanks,
Yashvika

0 Likes

Hello,

Greetings!

As an Official Shopify Expert and Partner, We would be happy to help you.

Please reach us at:

E-mail: shopify@mswebdesigner.in
Phone: +919748230320

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer Team
Official Shopify Expert and Partner
https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace