Shopify for hospitality

Shari_TWP
1 0 0

We are near Grand Junction Colorado and need an expert in Shopify and book that app by Zeta.  Can anyone help?  It seems we were originally set up y the web designers to be more of a store with shipping, not a boutique inn like we are.  Taxes are wrong, and we are having integration issues with our other forums like Airbnb...

0 Likes
Nicole_C
Excursionist
33 1 0

hi , I hope you are doing good !

I can help you out with your request.

You may drop me an email over n i c o l e ( a t ) t a l e n t s f r o m i n d i a ( d o t ) c o m

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear back from you,

Much thanks,

Nicole

0 Likes
CharlieT1
4 0 0

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement. 

Kindly reach me at Charlie@cisinlabs.com

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Charlie

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
512 17 17

Hi @Shari_TWP 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
156 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype: sales.wds

0 Likes
Hello @Shari_TWP ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization along with BookThatApp and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
127 0 1

Hello @Shari_TWP,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
150 1 2

Hi @Shari_TWP 

I am interested in having a detailed discussion for project discovery and understanding. Kindly reach me over E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com or Skype: zehntechindore

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
515 5 7

Hi  , 

I can help integrating Book that APP on your store.

Please connect further -deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep  

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Smart_Pad
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello, I can help you with your Shopify development needs.

I'm interested in working with you. You can Skype me at: markvverallo

I"m Mark Vncent, I'm a Web developer / PHP programmer with 19 years of experience in different platforms including Shopify.

Right now, I'm focusing on developing or customizing  eCommerce websites particularly the ones using the Shopify platform.

I have a solid knowledge of this platform and I can do any customization including those that require custom coding with LIQUID and or
integration with the Shopify API. I develop or code using best practices so you can be assured of a standard and quality work.

0 Likes