Shopify store, my shipping settings... Need help please.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am new here :-)  I'm am on a 90-day free trial for my new Shopify store, with almost 2 months left to go.

So this evening I saw something in a tutorial about including the shipping in the product price, and so I went to the Shopify settings, trying to change the shipping details. But it did not go well, as what the tutorial showed on screen was not showing in my setting/screen the same way. Hm... And now it is somehow irreversible. I just would like the settings to be reset/restored to what they were 30 minutes ago.
I have the apps Oberlo, CJ dropshipping, Spocket, and Modalyst, but they and Shopify are all kinda messed up now as far as the shipping is concerned. : /  I should have never messed with it. UGH. But I thought it would be easier somehow.

I don't want to be forced into getting a paid shipping app, esp. while I'm still on my free trial, and my store is not even LIVE yet, and I have yet to edit and sort products into the various drop down menu collections.

I would prefer that the customer can choose the shipping method they want according to how much they are willing to spend for how quickly they wish to receive their merchandise. That is how the shipping settings were before I messed with it. Never again! Please HELP.  Anyone? :-)
Thank you

Xx
Evelyn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 0 1

Dear Evelyn

Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent with details, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
159 0 4

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1292 76 157

Dear luxygurl,

We will be happy to help you, please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 1

Hi Evelyn, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1913 82 245

@luxygurl 

So this evening I saw something in a tutorial about including the shipping in the product price, and so I went to the Shopify settings, trying to change the shipping details

Could you link to the tutorial you tried to follow?

Luckly this happened while the store wasn't live a major lesson learned to be in the habit of making backups of data before major changes.

Though of course as you've seen apps can save you ton of time when starting out either in manual entry or having to learn where everything is all at once.

As for undoing unless you used a tool to export a backup of your shipping data you may just have to redo everything or try and contact shopify support to see if they can assist.

There's and app to let you remove the fear of changinge things by making backups to restore data like shipping zones among other data

https://apps.shopify.com/backup   made by rewind.io who i''m an affilate with.

There are others like https://apps.shopify.com/automate-shipping-profiles which can help in some cases to work with product and shipping settings.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 0 1

Dear Evelyn

Hope you are doing well!!

I didn't get any update from you then.

I request you to please check your PM or please reach to me at my Email :- carter@cisinlabs.com so that we can have discussion over there.

Looking forward to your response soon.

Thank you and stay safe :)

Very Best Regards

Carter

0 Likes