Simple App Developer Wanted

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 0 1

I need someone to create a simple app either just for me, or so I can put it on the app store for others to use as well (up to you). I want one basic function:

I have several vendors who want to add and edit products, and view orders. I want to restrict access to my admin panel and only display:

• Allow the vendor to log into my admin but;
  • Only show the products assigned to the vendor 
  • Only show the orders assigned to the vendor
  • Allow them to only edit products and fulfill order

They will be able to go into my admin but only view these things, where they can still edit their product. Also view and fulfill their order.

Maybe create some kind of webhook where they can login and it brings up their products where they can edit / add in a special link where it only displays that? or maybe get them to enter their vendor name so it only displays the products / orders and allow them to edit / fulfill

At the moment I will have to create their product and forward the order to them manually, which is very tedious. I am with a third party vendor app but it has alot of problems. Please email me a quote in Australian Dollars to my email contactmetropolisaustralia@gmail.com

I wish to, if it goes well, to make this available for others as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Tara,

I will be more than happy to assist you. please check my email.

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9930 105 1766
  • Allow the vendor to log into my admin but;
  • Only show the products assigned to the vendor 
  • Only show the orders assigned to the vendor
  • Allow them to only edit products and fulfill order

That's not possible. What you're really talking about is making an app with it's own admin panel vs trying to change how the Shopify one works.

Marketplace apps have similar concepts to this so look at those to see if they operate how you want.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 0 1

Hi Jason, I have checked all of them out, I have been through 2/3 of them, and just about ready for the third. So would a seperate app be needed that does not count on the admin panel? maybe thats the way to go, didn't know it wasn't possible :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 0 1

Hi Vincent I have replied, thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Tara,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Tara,

I sent you an email, please check and let me know.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
440 2 5

Hello Tara,
Greetings!
I checked your post detail and recently completed private APP
Can help you to deliver current expectation
Sent you emai from - deepvyas71@gmail.com 
Please check, assuring for best solution as per expectation 

Best Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 0 1

Hi guys! Thanks, I have gotten a heap of requests so I should get back to you asap :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 0 1

==================================

Please new people no more enquiries :)

0 Likes