Single Item Sales Theme (Based on Monochrome)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Single Item Selling Theme

• Company name : TBD
  • Your name : Shelton Davis
  • The project's URL : TBD
  • Budget (Only necessary if you are on a tight budget) : TBD on experience & turn around
  • Contact Info : contact me through this posting please, we'll go from there
  • Description of the services required: I am need of a single item sales theme that incorporates a timer for a daily sale count down. It will be a simplified version of Monochrome without featured items or breadcrumbs. Please look at the Monochrome theme before bidding on/inquiring about this job. I have done all the UX/IA & design, I just need a good Shopify developer to tweak the Monochrome theme and make it a live theme (I can do some of the front end work but don't want to take the time to dive into Liquid, it is worth paying someone that already knows what they can do. Plus, there might be more jobs if this goes over well!). 

• Site will need the following :

1. Header : Left side logo / home link, right side shopping cart, login (how does this currently work / create a database?), checkout
  2. Subheader Site Nav : Home, About, Blog
  3. Main Content : Left side title, brief description, price, "buy now" button, right side large product shot, 3-5 thumbnailed alternate shots below main shot that when clicked become an enlarged overlay (see current jquery image viewer in Monochrome).
  4. Footer : Images of type of payments taken as well as links Home, About, Blog, Return Policy, FAQs, Contact, Twitter, Facebook, and All Rights Reserved 2011

Regarding the fast, good, cheap scenario...I am gunning for good and inexpensive, not cheap. Most of the work is already complete (unless a good developer persuades me otherwise) and the "company" launch date is still up in the air. The developer / team that is brought onto the project will need to do the whole contact thing (NDA, deliverables, meetings set, etc.) so that this keeps both parties legit. 

Let's talk! Please have work to show, a happy professional demeanor, be open to collaboration and constructive criticism. Please contact me at s (at) designcannon (dot) com.

Cheers,

Shelton

UX / IA Design & Happiness Engineer
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
102 0 0

Hi Shelton,

E-mail on the way.Let me know you thoughts

Thank u

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Dear Shelton,

We are experts in Shopify and would be very happy to help you create a wonderful shopping experience for your customers.

Thanks,

Shopify Expert Support Team

http://www.shopifyexpert.com

Custom Shopify Themes, PSD to Shopify, Website Conversion, Shopify Apps, Blogs, JQuery Slideshows, Google Analytics, Amazon Fulfillment, Daily Deals and more.
0 Likes
Highlighted
86 0 0

Hello Shelton,

I would like to help you complete your shopify project.Just drop you an email. Will be waiting for your response.

Thanks

0 Likes