Small Shopify coding tasks and long-term business relationship

Highlighted
Explorer
79 2 8

I build Shopify stores for my clients. Sometimes I have small coding tasks that I cannot do. I'm looking for a long-term business relationship.

I search:

- A trustworthy person who answer the questions and do not disappear

- A person who can manage CSS, HTML, and all coding related to Shopify and it's themes

- Those are small jobs for professional Shopify developer (it took approximately 1-2 hours per task) 

- I need the tasks to be done in 1-2 days

I offer:

- Long-term business relationship 

- Great salary

Most important thing is that you are trustworthy and keep what you promise. I also promise something to my clients and do not want to betray them. If you are interested in that kind of job, let me know.

Thanks,

-KJ

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 171 198

Hi There!

I would be interested to help you out on that if you can let me know what type of coding tasks these usually are (Liquid, Javascript, Frontend...). Drop me a private message and let's talk!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
33 0 0

Hi there!
I can help with your requirement.

KIndly reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
381 15 14

Hi @Kjankko 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear Kjankko,

I have 3 years experience with Shopify Liquid, Javascript, HTML, CSS and experience working with API Shopify.

Nice to cooperate with you.

Please contact: tranvannhan100896@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi @Kjankko

I hope you're doing great!

My team and I are official Shopify partners,and we are ready to long-term business relationship.
Can you please email me or skype me,where we can easily communicate to start the best work together.I am also
looking for long time work with best quality.

My work-https://amazecommerce.com/

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Shaheen Qureshi
email-shaheen@amazecommerce.com
skype-shaheen@amaze

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1903 120 299

Dear KJ,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1412 0 0

Hi,

I am interested in your job and available for work. I have built over 100+ Shopify stores for clients around the world.

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- Shopi Tasker or Email- shopitasker@gmail.com

I am waiting for your early response!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
46 11 13

Hello,

Hope you are great. I'm interested in your offer. Let me introduce me. I'm a full time developer, helped to build 20+ custom stores with special functions and integrations. I can show you all of my work and we can talk further. You can contact me by juansmartdev@beeethereal.com. I'm just starting over here, but have 2 years of experience working with shopify.

Thanks!

Kindly Regards,

Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes