Small coding job - display content based on variant selected

Hi all

I'm looking to get help customising my product pages on my customised Atlantic theme store.

I've set up my products so they are a style of bag, and the variants different fabric options, so customers can switch between different fabrics easily (and the url is consistent for reviews etc).

At the moment I'm using the Description King app to display details about the selected variant/fabric (you can see this here www.mattt.com.au/matttpack) and it works though a bit clunky to manage (the product.description ends up being huge and hence not suitable for selling products on Instagram etc).

I would like to have it coded so that a blog article is pulled in and displayed based on the variant selected, this will also mean the one article can be used for all size bags that use that fabric so only needs to be updated in a single place.

A secondary function would be to also display content based upon the sku of the variant; for example if the variant had the sku "ready" photos and details of that bag being sewn would be shown (these will be in another product that is part of my product archive (www.mattt.com.au/archive).

Hopefully this is pretty straightforward :)

Cheers

Matt

0 Likes

Hello Matt

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. You can reach me at ecommercewebguru@gmail.com for a formal quote.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
8 0 0
Hello Matt, I can help. You can reach me on Skype: live:richard_25370 or Email: Richard@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further. Richard
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello

I just sent you an email :)

Matt

0 Likes
Excursionist
100 0 2

Hello ,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here.

I can help you to customize your product pages on your customized Atlantic theme store. I understand your requirement & ready to help you.

Please share me the details to start work & finish quickly - 

Waiting for your reply 
Thanks,

Atique/99coders
atique@99coders.co

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes