Still frustrated with Google? Find out why you aren't ranking as well as your competitors.

Alasdair_Walker
Shopify Partner
102 0 15

Hi,

I'm Alasdair, I run Ocean One SEO, based in Dumfries Scotland. I'm a Google Partner, and I have been running successful SEO campaigns for clients in eCommerce and other niches for the past 18 months, and have the testimonials to back it all up. 

But I really want to start giving out more value to anyone who is struggling and feeling frustrated with Google SEO and would like a video analysis looking into their store and online presence.

In the analysis, I will be going over...

On Page elements - Titles, Meta's, all your tags, Images, Schema markup, internal linking, any conversion issues you may have, categories and product pages.

Competitor analysis, and how you stack up against them, area's where you can target that they aren't, 

Off page - Links, Metrics and current online presence.

And the big one, how you can drive more organic traffic to your website.  

If this is something that would be of interest to you, drop me an email at info@oceanoneseo.com or fill in my discovery from over on my website. www.oceanoneseo.com/surface 

Thanks

Alasdair

Ocean One SEO - Transforming Businesses - 1 to 1 Online Consulting Services Available. Check out the website for details.
0 Likes
Katy_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hey, Alasdair!

Koreen here from Shopify! Thanks for posting. :)

It's great that you’re looking to share experiences, and also offer your analysis services too.

I’ve just gone ahead and moved this post to our Jobs Board here. This should help you to reach more potential clients and merchants with your services.

Hope this helps!

Koreen 

Koreen W | Shopify 

support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Alasdair_Walker
Shopify Partner
102 0 15

Hey Koreen, 

Thanks, Didn't know this part existed. 

Alasdair

Ocean One SEO - Transforming Businesses - 1 to 1 Online Consulting Services Available. Check out the website for details.
0 Likes