Stock Status Indicator, Custom E-Mails and Custom "Add to Card" Buttons

Chris_Fink
2 0 0

We are looking for assistance in adding stock status indicators to the header of our product pages. Something that indicates to the buyer whether an item is in stock, out of stock, backordered, preordered, etc. It must be easy for the customer to see this information prior to placing the item in their cart. This would obviously require a way to toggle stock status for the products so that we can update those statuses live and so that they accurately display to the customer on each product page.

As part of this, we would like the "Add to Cart" button to update to display a corresponding message based on the stock status.

Lastly, we would like custom e-mails to go out to customers based on the stock status of the items they ordered.

Thanks!

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Chris,

We'd be happy to assist you on showing stock status indicator. So, let communicate further to initiate the job.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Xperteria
Shopify Expert
110 1 27

Hi Chris,

Happy to assist you with your requirements. We have done tons of custom work on Shopify, so this wont be a problem.

Please shoot me an email on hamza@xperteria.com and I would love to get back to you with a fair quote.

Cheers!

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
Dmitry_Shvetsov
2 0 0

Hi Chris,

I suppose you are using shopify inventory to track stock status. Please write a welcome message on my email. I will answer your with possible variants of solutions to your problem.

Thanks

Dmitry from Farpost Development

CTO at Farpost Development (formerly Farpost Design) http://fatpostdevelopment.ru/en
0 Likes
lisa1
30 0 0

HI Chris,

Thanks for sharing your requirement.

I can do the task for you. Lets communicate further via email. my email is lisa.cisin20 at gmail dot com

Regards

Lisa

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hi Chris,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and how it can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype: anaisys.technologies

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes