Store setup and integration with Printful - End to end job required

Sterling_Moss
12 0 0

I need someone to set up 2000 images on 9 products provided via the Printful app in Shopify.

Tell me exactly how you propose to do the work. I don't care if it's manual or automated so long as it gets done. Just send me your approach, along with timeline, and pricing.

This is an immediate start.

0 Likes
Sterling_Moss
12 0 0

Anyone? Nobody wants to make money off a beginner?

0 Likes
Sathishkumar
19 0 0

Dear Sreling Moss

I hope you’re having an amazing day.

I'm Expert Shopify Developer. I'm in this Industry from last 5 years. Printfull app wil be custom the product design. I can able to manage any kind of the app.

Let you contact me through E-Mail sathish@tecfreaks.com / Skype: sathishkumar.digital for detail discussion regards requirement & further business deal (Cost + Timeline)

And i've integrated one product for your view: https://tecfreaks.myshopify.com/products/short-sleeve-mens-t-shirt

Thanks
Sathish

Regards Sathish. E-Mail: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com Skype: sathishkumar.digital
0 Likes
Praveen13
Shopify Expert
2 0 0

Hi Sterling,

Good day! we are the shopify experts based on Bangalore India and New southwale Australia, we are managing more than 50+ shopify websites, we have a dedicated shopify team to do your work quickly.

Please go through our company website www.akunatech.com for more info about us.

you can reach me on praveen.gowda@akunatech.com

Thanks,

Praveen.

Akuna Technologies | www.akunatech.com
0 Likes
Anjani
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Streling,

Will love to help you in expanding your business by setting Shopify store for you.

I'd like to share my portfolio. If you prefer we can discuss on this further via mail. 
My Email ID is- anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Anjani :)

0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
168 0 6

Hi Sterling - we would be happy to assist you; we are a certified partner and expert of Shopify, located minutes from their Ottawa, Canada headquarters (we know the platform and people very well). Please email us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you still require a hand with this project.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Tom_J007
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello Sterling,

Can certainly assist you with your requirements.

Have 5+ years of working experience in Shopify and other ecommerce platforms. 

Please send me the mail with detail requirements, and i will revert you back ASAP. 

Looking forward to your response. 

BR

Aaron

Mail: aaron.cis10 at gmail.com

Tom J
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello,

We'd be happy to assist you on setting up complete Shopify store along with Printful app integration. So, please contact at info@bluetech.co.in for further communication.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hello,

I have 9+ years of working experience in Shopify and other ecommerce platforms. 

I am currently available to discuss further and flexible with work timings.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it

Hope to serve you as per expectation. 

Mail: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes