Support for adding products back to my storefront?

1 0 0

I started out the gate real good! I added products, etc. and then decided to take all the products off my Home page and choose another collection of products.  Well, needless to say, that didn't work out very well.  I can't push products to my Home Page (under Featured Collections) and can't find where I put the information in to add to the Home Page .  My products are being pushed to the Products Page and I just can't figure it out.  Also, much to my surprise, I am "live" and I don't want to be until I have products on the site.  Could someone help me please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
225 27 32

Hey, which theme are you using? 

To take your site offline again, please check here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/using-themes/password-page#add-password-protection-to-your-online...

If you want we could have a deeper look for you. Just write us at info@webmefy.com and we would love to help you.

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
47 1 1

Hi @R2D2 

I Understand your requirement and will be glad to assist you for adding products back to your store front.

It would be great if we have discussion over skype : cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss further.

Response awaited 

Thanks
Frank

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
199 2 6

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify and will fix showing Products under Featured Collections .
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: info@elderberrytech.com

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
163 0 4

Hi There,
Hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
It would be great if you come over Skype for further discussion .
Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
I look forward to your response!
Regards,
Jennifer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1308 76 158

Hey R2D2,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Browse Shopify Small Tasks Catalog
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
18 0 4

Hi @R2D2 ,

I totally understand how frustrating this can be. I would be more than happy to assist you with this. I have a team of dedicated professionals who have been working with Shopify for a very long time and I would like to connect you with them.

Kindly ping me on my Skype so that I can connect you with my team.

Best regards,

Email: saquibkhan@cedcommerce.com
Visit us at: https://experts.shopify.com/cedcommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
157 2 10

Hello,

I understand what actually the problem you are facing while uploading products, For the best resolution, 

Let's communicate through email or skype to start beginning the work on the store & also for your any query, I would love to answer, 

My email - atique@99coders.co
My skype - info@99coders.co 

Waiting for your reply

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes