TIPPING FUNCTION NEEDED ASAP!!

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Please address this issue immediately. 

Restaurants are scrambling to change their business models to online stores and while Shopify has been great in many ways, not having a tipping function is a REAL flaw. Our employees count on tips as a large part of their income and not having a tipping function is ridiculous.

MAKE THIS A PRIORITY!!! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi @wildflowerbaked , 
Greetings!

I can help you with your requirements. 

Please check my PM.

Looking forward to your response. 

Warm Regards,
Norman F.
Skype ID: live:norman_2445
Email ID: norman.cis10@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 1

Hello there, 

I assure you, I can help you with this task. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype I will assist you further for the same. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
154 0 4

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
155 2 10

Hello, 

I am a Shopify Expert & ready to help you change your business model, Let's communicate through skype or email to start immediate with best response & with full quality.

Skype - info@99coders.co

Email - atique@99coders.co

Thank you 

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 0

Hi there,

My team and I recently created TipGenius, a simple tipping pop-up app for your Shopify store checkout; we are the Staff Pick this week!

With TipGenius, when a customer clicks your checkout button, a pop-up window gently asks if they would like to add a tip.

Check it out at https://apps.shopify.com/tipgenius

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Do you still need help with update yet? if yes, let's discuss it out. My email id is krunal@techdoodles.com

0 Likes