Technical Shopify Business Partner

TigerArmy
1 0 1

Are you great at customizing Shopify to enhance the user experience and increase sales? Are you tired of working for an hourly wage and want to invest is a business that will pay you back 10X or 100X? Join an experienced businessman who has a great product and brand, but needs a little help customizing Shopify to get to the next level.

We are Hulkman Health taking over the world of digital tele-health for Men. We want to expand healthcare and help people get the health services and products they need. Join our journey as a equity partner full time or part time depending on your preference. 

Email us at Sales@hulkmanhealth.com your resume and websites you have made to start the discussion.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Wade

Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @TigerArmy ! We surely can help you here ... Just you're experienced with your product and branding, we are experienced in eCommerce development. We are CedCommerce - a group of tech geeks who are always there to help small-and-medium enterprises in store development, customization, marketplace integration, and much more! 

Talking about our portfolio, it gives un immense pleasure when we say for 10 years non-stop we have been working with our clients from various niches and most of them went away with a smile. Here is a success story of a Shopify store - Vorratu.

For your reference, you can check out our other client's stories - Here

Let me know if our work is what you're looking for, our accounts manager will reach out to you personally and sort things out. Let me know if we can be of any help to you. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
269 5 18

Please check your email.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
NormanIT
11 0 0

Hello @TigerArmy 

Hope you doing well,

I have sent you a mail regarding this opportunity, kindly check your email.

Regards,

Norman

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
469 16 16

Hi @TigerArmy 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Kapill
6 0 0

Hi Wade
how are you?

I have a total of 7 years of experience and have done multiple projects successfully. I received video testimonials for increasing sales of my client.

My personal portfolio page: https://amazecommerce.com/portfolio/

Please feel free to ask any queries and initiate chat for affirmative dialog exchange.

How about a short call?

Regards

0 Likes