Testimonials on BROOKLYN

Highlighted
2 0 0

Im looking to have a testimonial section on my homepage.

I use the BROOKLYN theme, but love the design for testimonials you can get on the DEBUT style.

I can do some coding and have started to add it on my page. BUT cannot get it to have the same layout, does anyone know the best way to do this?

I don't want to use and app, as I want the clean cut style and no stars etc.

Is there also a way of setting up a page similar to contact us, but for customers to post their testimonials through? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello There,

I hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.

Please Reach to me at Email :- carter@cisinlabs.com or at Skype :- live:carter_1594 so that we can continue our discussion over there.

Looking forward to your response soon.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. You can reach me at ecommercewebguru@gmail.com for a formal quote.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear frejanorse,

We will be happy to help you, please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @frejanorse  

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
110 1 1

Hello, 

I assure you, I can help you to with this task. I can be contacted at biz@webdesksolution.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
210 5 17

Hello @frejanorse 

I am a Shopify Expert & ready to have a beautiful testimonial section on your home page, Without use of app, I have a idea & want to share with you, Lets discuss to move forward & to start best work

Email - atique@99coders.co
Skype - info@99coders.co

thank youl,
Atique 

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes