The Real Deal: Available Shopify Expert, eCommerce & Digital Marketing Consultant, MBA..

jneufeld
15 0 0

Hello,

If you're looking for Shopify setup, management and true optimization, digital marketing strategy creation/execution, operations consulting, product sourcing guidance, value proposition/branding/identity professional services, vendor vetting/selection/management and/or any other service related to the Shopify platform or eCommerce marketing or operations, I would be more than happy to discuss your project, needs and goals with you.

I take on a relatively small number of clients - and am selective in choosing clients that I feel will be able to achieve ROI-positive results with the skills and experience that I bring to the table.  If I can't help you, generally I know someone who can - and I take the responsibility of helping you meet your online goals seriously, whether the extent of our relationship is a few phone calls or a multi-year engagement.

Enough about me, I'd love to hear about your dreams, goals, plans, successes and failures in order determine if and how I can help you to achieve success.

Contact me here by leaving a reply and I'll be in touch.

Thanks,

Jason

0 Likes
win_james
2 0 0

Hi Jason, I was wondering about help on a certain product. It's a soothing rub for arthritis, sprains, aches, lower back relief, all natural, not available in stores.

It has been around for years under various names. I now have an opporunnity to sell it. It is called blue-eze.com or blue-ease.com take a look and see if you can help me to the next level of marketing.

Thank you,

Win James

0 Likes
Reese_O_Toole
1 0 0

Hi Jason,

joycoast.com is a lifestyle brand that consists of high quality, hand-made accessories such as wood watches and sunglasses.  They look great with both casual and professional attire, plus we plant a tree in a US National Forest for every watch sold!

Our goals are to promote brand awareness and increase sales through SEO and paid advertisements.

If you think you can be of assistance, please contact us via the website "contact us" page.

Thanks,

Reese

joycoast.com

0 Likes
HELP_CARES
2 0 0

hi Jason

Hi my name is Akos and I am with ecares.ngo. We are a social enterprise that just consolidated all our sites to one platform. Recently, we obtained an .ngo domain and decided to consolidate our websites and launch a socially good platform. We decided to use Shopify as our platform switch the inception of our natural product line.

Currently, we would like to launch our site and we are trying to brand as well as introduce the product line, our site, and our initiatives.

As a bootstrap startup, we are struggling to get the site to a point where our mission and belief system is conveyed throughout while providing a seamless shopping and donating experience. This is especially important in establishing our brand and would ultimately set the stage for how we launch and how successful we become. 

Like Jason above us, we provide lifestyle care product solutions that are handcrafted. We also have handpicked items and for each handcrafted product sold we donate care products to elders and seniors in the community.  We would like to inquire about possible services and see how much it would be to elicit your help (keeping in mind we are a bootstrap startup). Nevertheless, look forward to hearing from you and hope we will be able to work with you.

Respectfully

0 Likes
jneufeld
15 0 0

Hi Win,

Thanks for your reply RE: Blue-Eze.  I was able to find the product online (after a little bit of hunting..).  I would have lots of questions before we go further with the dialogue.  Have you done any demand estimation or calculation?  What makes this the right time to (re-) introduce this product to the market in your unique way?  There, are of course, many others (I'm full of questions).

If you leave your contact info or other way to get ahold of you here, I'm happy to reach out and we can discuss further.

Thanks,

Jason

0 Likes
jneufeld
15 0 0

Reese,

Definitely an interesting product/niche - and one that seems to be gaining traction now.  I'm actually interested for a couple of reasons - which we could discuss more via email or over the phone.  However, I'm unable to reach out to you via your contact form as my McAfee websafe alert keeps going off on your site, indicating "danger" of some kind.

Would you mind leaving another way that we can connect to continue the dialogue?

Thanks,

Jason

0 Likes
jneufeld
15 0 0

Same issue with ecares.ngo..McAfee says the site is spam.

0 Likes
Najib2
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello Janson 

im glad to have you here as an expert, I would like to have a discussion with you about building a store with shopify, I've been reading blogs and guidelines that shopify provides for its readers but I still don't feel confident

enough to take my store up.

I would like to have a chat with you so we could discuss more about it.

much respect.

0 Likes
jneufeld
15 0 0

Hi Najib,

Thanks for your reply.  Please do provide a way to contact you - phone, email or Skype.

Jason

0 Likes
Najib2
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Jason thank you.

0 Likes