Theme customization project

Bren
3 0 0

I am working to create a site and hope to have the content/text finished by Wednesday.  Now I need a designer who can take my content/photos and make the site look consistent with my printed sales literature.  We sell primarily to retailers, not on-line, so the focus of the site is on appealing retail buyers, hence the need to be consistent with the printed literature we mail and give out.

If interested, take a look at my efforts (please try not to laugh) www.bzwear.com and contact me so that I can e-mail a copy of our mailer and recent brochure.  

When you've had an opportunity to assess the work that will be required, please provide a price and estimated time to completion.  This job needs to be done as cost-efficiently as possible so my preference would be to add some customized elements to a stock theme rather than a full-custom site. 

This site does not need to be complicated -- just colorful and consistent, with lots and lots of pictures.     

Brenda

0 Likes
Bren
3 0 0

Hmmm -- after I logged off I said, "I should have included an e-mail address ...." Sorry!

You can reach me at:  brenda@bzwear.com

thanks,

brenda

0 Likes