Third party App needed

jamieTUB
5 0 0

Hi all,

I have posted this job already but having been half way through the build, the developer is nowhere to be found. I need this app urgently though - it was scheduled to be complete by now but I have now not heard from the developer for just over 2 weeks now.

I am looking for an app to handle order processing by date. There is already a jscript calendar function on the cart page where our customers select the delivery date for there packs. This is based on Monday-Friday and no sooner than 2 working days.

This date + delivery name, address, total weight will be passed to the app. The despatch date will then be generated by delivery date minus one working day. The app will generate packing slips, picked and shipped by our warehouse staff.  The app will also pass the relevant info to our carrier via xml. This will then return xml to generate labels. Full instructions provided.

I have already put together some concept info for people that would like to see more...

Take a look at our shop http://shop.theuni-box.com

Our previous developer quoted us £1,800 for this - I would be looking to offer this again. Funds are available right now, so as soon as the project is complete then we will settle immediately.

Email me - jamie.roberts@pinewoodtradingco.com

Thanks,

Jamie

0 Likes