This startup DOES what we need: Design and manufacturing for free

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Hi everyone,

My partner and I know how difficult it was to get the apparel ideas in our heads to the hands of our customers, so we created a platform where you can go from creating a design to production in one place.
Bambify empowers apparel brands and entrepreneurs to launch an idea from one platform for free. Here, anyone can create customized garments and produce with vetted factories that match any order size. Check us out at http://www.Bambify.com

It can be really difficult to launch a brand, so we'll make it easy for you. Sign up on our beta and we'll hook you up with our veteran designers for only $100 USD. Includes:

- Logo design
- Clothing tag design
- Social Follower Build-Up

Meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions or comments about our site. Also, if you have any questions about manufacturing and sourcing, I'd be happy to help answer any questions! My partners and I have years of sourcing experience that we're eager to share.

If you want some expert tips and guides on manufacturing apparel, check out our blog posts

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
37 0 6

Hey Andrew!

Sam here with the Shopify Team!

I'm just moving your Topic to the Jobs board so you can get some more views for your business!

0 Likes