Tracking number integration

3 0 0

i sell products from banggood.com in my store votovt.ch, in between i use shopmaster.com, order flow goes from my shop to shopmaster from there to banggood.com, banggood.com issues the tracking number, now i want that this tracking number flows back to my store and my customer can check through e.g. aftership where their order is, anybody available to build such a solution for me?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1658 48 168

Hi @cancan  after ship has an embed option https://www.aftership.com/apps/track-button either make a custom page, or add it to the themes customers|orders template. Of course that requires the customer to know the tracking number.

Are you needing the tracking numbers issued by banggood to automatically be added to shopify or are you manually doing that and just need a way to get the tracking info to the customers?

Connecting all three requires they all have published apis, shopify and banggoods have clear docs, shopmaster not so much.

You can either PM with budget or contact me at paull.newton+shopifyshipping@gmail.com with details and budget.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi paul, thank you for reacting, you need to tell me your price, apparently you know a solution for this problem, that's good!
0 Likes

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
10 0 0

Hi @cancan , 

I can help you into this, as have relevant expertise.

Please check your PM.

Regards, 
Brianna 

0 Likes

Dear cancan,

Hope you are doing well.

We love to help you .

Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi Cancan,

I understand the complete scenario and we would  love to help you by creating the solution so that you customers can see the order by tracking number.

You can share you requirement and we will work on this at very affordable cost so you will get quality solution at minimal cost.

Contact us: sales@innovationm.com

Thanks

InnovationM

0 Likes
Tourist
70 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
133 0 0

You can try the Shipment tracking & notify app. The app 

• Automatically send email notifications to your customers, every time there is a change in the tracking status.
  • Make order tracking a part of your online store with an integrated "Track your order" page, from where your customers can track their order.
  • Helps you get live tracking updates on the Tracking Dashboard and monitor all your shipments from various integrated carriers.
0 Likes