Transferred domain over from Squarespace to Shopify - now Gmail now working - need to update MX reco

t_diddyz
3 0 1

need to update MX records.  please can someone help

Lauren1_1
Explorer
74 4 2

Hello there,

I can assist you.

Kindly reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606 to discuss in detail.

Best Regards,

Lauren W.

t_diddyz
3 0 1

Hi Ive sent you an email

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
474 16 16

Hi @t_diddyz 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
101 0 1

Hello @t_diddyz ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You. 

0 Likes
eyasiya
Excursionist
17 1 5

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

eyasiya
Excursionist
17 1 5