Turn Shopify Store into a marketplace

Fitnessvital
6 0 0

Hallo everyone,

we are running beerpong.de and are selling beerpong equipment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Since two weeks we gave other merchants the possiblity to list their products in our store. If a client orders their items, we forward them the clients details and they fulfill the order.

We want to automate more of the process, because we are boarding more and more other merchants.

Especially the following things are needed:

• If product A gets ordered, the order details must be exported into merchant A's WooCommerce
  • If product B gets ordered, the order details must be exported into merchant B's WooCommerce
  • We need the option to calculate different shipping fees for different merchants and stack them if the client orders products from 2 different merchants
  • In the checkout the clients need to be told that their orders are coming from different merchants and may not arrive at the same day
  • We need statistics for the clients about how many sales they generated on our marketplace

I already found some out of the box marketplace plugins, but their ratings are bad and it looks like they are not the best solutions.

Who has done something similar and can help us or at least got some helpful tips?

Best regards,

Silvan

0 Likes
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
52 1 1

Hello,

I can surely help you with this.

PM sent, Please check.

Kind Regards

Maria 

0 Likes
Nicole_C
Shopify Partner
43 1 0

Hi,

Hope you are doing well !

I have sent you a personal message, please check.

Thanks,

Nicole

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
216 0 2

Hello @Fitnessvital ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi @Fitnessvital

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
202 1 1

Hello Silvan, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes