Update Shopify Site

Highlighted
3 0 1

I need to update a food delivery service, offering food from selected restaurants. Shopify has a near perfect template (minimal), but is lacking a few key features for my new site.

1. Adding all items (food) to checkout from same page (atm, you must click on each individual item, be redirected then add to cart)

2. I do not need images for each item (they are dishes, not products that people need to see images for) A list with checkboxes would be more appropriate

I would like a Shopify site that the customer can select a restaurant of their choice from on the home page, then be redirected to the menu of that restaurant and be able to select multiple items and have the option to order more than one of each item if required.

Shopify minimal theme is perfect except for the fact that it is not intended for restaurants so when you choose a 'collection", it shows images of each product and then you need to click on the product to see it in detail and then add to cart. This does not translate well to ordering food.

"collections" are already on the Shopify minimal template, which could represent restaurants, and then I just want one page for each restaurant with a text list of items that can be checked with the ability to order more than one of each item. Slideshow images at the top of the page are already included in the template and these can be left there to showcase a few select dishes.

Must be easily update-able by myself. I currently operate another Shopify site using the minimal template which is easy to use. For the above requirements I require someone to update the template, or offer me alternatives such as another platform or updating this service which is currently operating a page on my Squarespace site.

Please see my current site for this service on Squarespace: https://www.tastesiemreap.com/food-delivery-service

I am open to having an update for this Squarespace service instead of a new shopify site, but it must meet all the requirements.

Not currently required now but I would be interested in the option to create an app also.

Please let me know if you'd be interested and provide a short summary of my requirements in your own words.

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
59 0 3

Hello There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to assist you.

Please Reach to me at Email :- carter@cisinlabs.com or at Skype :- live:carter_1594 so that we will discuss further.

I look forward to your response!

Very Best Regards

Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1
Hi,

Sorry but I can't find your PM as I'm new to this site. Please re-direct me
or we can chat through here.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
59 0 3

Hello,

I request you to please check PM again.

Very Best Regards

Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear ShopSatu,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
296 11 13

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi Evi-Elli  , 
I had read your requirement posted. 

Please check  PM sent 

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hello, 

I can help you. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
189 3 15

Hello, 

I am a Shopify Expert & ready to help you in update a food deliver service, Let's communicate through skype or email to start immediate with best response & with full quality.

Skype - info@99coders.co

Email - atique@99coders.co

Thank you 

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This is the same update I got on my shopify website. Is this helpful to do update it? Kindly guide me.

0 Likes