Variant Dropdown Fix

Highlighted
29 0 0

I am looking for a developer to 'tweek' my Shopify script to make the product dropdown boxes more descriminatory, i explain:- 

We sell motorcycle parts, on our products (each product item) there will be two product dropdown options:-

1.       ‘Model’ and another one for ‘Year’

2.        so for example, when someone clicks on a product , lets say ’ Honda Brake Pads’  it will open up that product and they will be presented with two dropdowns to pinpoint their exact product, the first dropdown will be ‘Model’ this will have a list of all the Honda models and the 2nd dropdown will be  ‘years’ and will list all of the years relating to that model (just the years that relate to that model).

When the customer selects there model we would like the ‘Years’ dropdown to then only display the actual available years for this model (not all years), at the moment it will show all years which is confusing to the customer, this is what we need fixed.

I would be interested to hear from any developers that could sort this for me.

Thanks,Nik

edited by jamie to cleanse horrid ms word tags

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
115 0 3

I will be able to help. I solved problem like that before. please let me know your email address.

Specialized in setting up/customizing Shopify, coupon/discount code management, CSS, XHTML, JavaScript, Ajax, jQuery and SEO. Contact me @ mlkhui@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
29 0 0

Thanks, my email address is nik@pyramidparts.co.nz thanks for getting back and i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Nik

0 Likes
Highlighted
29 0 0

This job has now been successfully completed by Ken.

Thanks,

Nik

0 Likes