Variants arent showing

Awfa
2 0 1

Hello I have a problem that the products variants are not showing whenever I click on another color it should change in the main product image. howver in the subdoamin the variants are changing but not showing I need a solution please.

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
95 1 2

Hello, how are you doing?

I can assist with your requirement.

To further discuss this, lets connect on:- skype- cis.garry

Email- garry@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes
henryyy
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I can assist you. 

Please reach me on skype: live:.cid.dc5377d1a462c5b4

BR,
Henry

0 Likes
HymnZ
Shopify Partner
387 4 48

Please share the link of your website and the page where you are facing the issue.

My speciality lies in making Shopify work for your requirements, not the other way round. HMU on email: hymnz@outlook.com or on skype: hymnzzy

If you like my work, consider supporting me :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hymnz
0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
363 4 12
Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you. It would be nice if you can share store url. So, that I can debug it.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
604 18 22

Hi @Awfa 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Awfa
2 0 1

Hello @HymnZ  this is the product page link where the variants arent showing 
https://levantswan.com/collections/cardigan/products/knitted-cardigan-warm?variant=38010967818391 

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

Dear @Awfa 

We will be happy to help you in this. Our email id is task4store@mswebdesigner.com

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
553 5 7

Hi , 

I have check the issue and can get it fixed. 

Please get connect further 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Sofia_G
Shopify Partner
30 0 2

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well!!

I’d Glad to assist you.

Please reach me on SKype : live:sofia_6831 or mail me at sofia[at]cisinlab [dot ] com

Best Regards

Sofia G

0 Likes