WEBSITE HELP - Need Someone To Get My Website Done And Started

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 7

Hello: 

I signed up for Shopify yesterday.  
I need to get my website designed and up and running as soon as possible.  From what everything I have read and what I want to accomplish for the look and features I want in my store seems that I can not do that myself unless I am wrong.    I have no knowledge of coding and customized things so if that is needed then I can.  

Because of that, I am posting here to find out how much will cost me to hire someone to do what I need.

Let me me tell you about my website and goal so can be provided quotes: 
1.  I will be selling magic tricks
2. After looking through the free and paid themes I like the look of this theme
https://themes.shopify.com/themes/sunrise/styles/spring
Unfortunately, that theme costs $160.00 in which I have to set it up and customize it to put all the products there and all the other things I want and will need to pay someone to do that for me. 
I don't see it at the moment cost-efficient to have to pay that for the theme plus what will cost me to hire someone.  
I am just starting to get established an online store and can spend too much money on this.  
By looking at that theme you can get an idea of the style and look of what I want for my site.  
3.  The main things I want my website to have are: 
* Newsletter subscription option
* Featured products as shown in the theme
* Pages with store policies/return policies and other important information

4.  One of the companies I buy wholesale from they have a way to add the products via CSV file in which they have sent me a script for that.  I need someone to be able to set this up for me.   

This will give you an idea of what I am looking for.  

Thanks for taking the time in reading and will be looking to hearing from those interested soon that can offer their service at an affordable price.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 1

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 1 13
Hi magicalwizard

For quote please email me at rawi.rai@me.com

https://themeness.com - awesome shopify themes and free shopify theme - https://themeness.com/supply-free-shopify-theme/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 7

amandaj:

Thanks for replying.

I just sent you an email.  
Hear from you soon.  

Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 7

Rawi_Rai: 

Thanks for replying.

Hear from you soon.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in Shopify store setup and Shopify APP development and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 7

Shivank_Agrawal: 

Thanks for replying.

Hear from you soon.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
110 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hello there, 

I assure you, I can help you. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype I will assist you further for the same. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 7

Thanks for replying to my posting. 

I no longer need help.  

0 Likes