We Need You For Our Store

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello. We have a niche store(elephants) and our Facebook page has about 122k fans and it is in top 7 in this niche. We have generated more than $220k+ revenue for about 2 years. Our store has the potential to bring good income, because of that fan base of people who are really interested in this niche. We have seen thousands of shares and cheap plus free clicks when the product is relevant, hot and people love it.

So we are searching for someone who can: 

- Search for and test new products in this niche
- Execute all the processes(we have a team who can help with fulfilment and customer support)
- Who is ready to invest in this business(so she/he can be a real partner in it)

With few words - we need someone who wants to operate this business without starting from scratch, and in the same time he/she will receive help from us. You will not be alone in this quest.  

So if you want to be partner in this successful project, you are ready to invest in it and you want to crush it with us, write me to my email - bogomil22@gmail.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
67 0 2

Hi,

I will be happy to help.

Scott.cisin20@gmail.com 

Cheers

Scott Walter
[scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com]
[S-k-y-p-e: cis dot scott]
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I DON'T NEED ANY DEVELOPERS!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

How you can help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi!  you should check these out.  I sell Danforth on my store. Great product made in VT.  We don't sell these due to the low price point but I LOVE their stuff and I have given the Elephant netsuke to a number of people.  s

https://www.danforthpewter.com/category/s?keyword=elephant

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

"I DON'T NEED ANY DEVELOPERS!!!!!"

WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THE SHOPIFY AND ECOMMERCE JOBS FORUM THEN???!!!

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

BECAUSE I HAVEN'T FOUND A BETTER PLACE FOR THAT :))))

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9930 105 1766

We don't have a section for people looking for investors and I'm not convinced these posts should be here in the first place.

Posting in the job section is the only vaguely related section but you need to be ready to get a bunch of replies from devs/agencies/etc. That's what the vast majority of posts in that section are targetted at.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! If you ever need any Customer Support I'd love to help out. For free!! Just shoot me an email and I'd be more than happy to tell you more about myself and anything you'd need to know! Have a great night!

Email: choward1754@icloud.com

0 Likes