We are Hiring! Full-Time Ecom Manager

JesseRoss
2 0 2

Sandbag is a global leader in music and entertainment merchandising, collaborating with some of the most well known bands, artists and influencers in the world. We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager for our US office to manage the content and distribution of merchandise for our US fulfillment operation. This person will work closely alongside our account managers, tech partners and UK E-Commerce and fulfillment team. This position will report to our General Manager and COO.

For more information, please see our post on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/e-commerce-manager-2799a67fa3c6f482

garry_j
Shopify Partner
99 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
JesseRoss
2 0 2

Please apply through Indeed post. 

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
611 19 22

Hi @JesseRoss

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello @JesseRoss,

I am ready to help you with your Ecommerce management,

Please connect via. Email - peter@99coders.co 

Let's discuss Waiting for your positive response.

Warm regards

Peter

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
368 4 13
Hello @JesseRoss ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes