Web designer needed to create a web site new clothing co..

Highlighted
1 0 0

JOB: To create a brand new & easy to use, fully functioning ecommerce site for a fun & exciting new clothing company.

We are seeking a creative designer with expertise in developing an ecommerce site (preferably clothing) from the ground up. We will provide logo, photography and copy. The overall look needs to be fresh, clean, & fun. Looking for someone who can bring ideas to the table and lots of design experience. Also, the site needs fully operational in 3-4 weeks, so we're looking for someone able to work quickly and on a tight dealine. Oh, and good communication is imperative.

ABOUT US: We are JERSEY ROCKS. We hope to build this brand over the next few years. To kick things off, we're launching a swimwear line for kids & juniors this spring. Our idea is to provide a nice quality product at affordable prices. Oh yeah, and we're obviously targeting folks with lots of New Jersey pride! 

If you're interested, please forward along your basic proposal, fees & links to your work to: jersey.rocks@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Contact Charles Marsh... charlesemarsh@hotmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
86 0 0

Hi Jersey,

Email on the way. Please take a look and feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Contact me:

I'm a very professional, web designer, with lot of experience in web design, UX Interfaces, specially in eCommerce & Shopify and more.

Expect nothing but the best work and the fastest turn around from me. Looking forward to hear from you.

Benjamin Saravia 

www.silverdesk.com

0 Likes