Webhooks/Outgoing mail to partner based on postal code

EirikJacobsen
1 0 0

Hi,

We are selling a product that requires installation by a 3rd part.

Customers can choose to include installation in the purchase.

If they choose installation there is sent an email to our partner, with the contactinfo to the customer.

We are planning to expand our partnerselection and have these email sent out to different partnerslocalized in the country.

Is it possible to setup the email flow based on postcode?

So:

Customers that have bought the product with installation with postal code 0 - 1000 - notification is sent to Partner A

Customers that have bought the product with installation with postal code 1001 - 2000 - notification is sent to Partner B

Customers that have bought the product with installation with postal code 2001 - 3000 - notification is sent to Partner C

And so on...

Can anyone help us with this?

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Explorer
92 4 2

Hello Eirik,

I would be glad to assist you .

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at lauren@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Lauren

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
515 5 7

Hi Eirik , 

I can achieve the above functionality developing private App. 

Please get connected to discuss further 

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
159 1 1

Hi Eirik, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
514 17 17

Hi @EirikJacobsen 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes